Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A Book Review: Where She Went

Where She went by Gayle Forman is the sequel to If I Stay. If you haven't read If I Stay, I think you should! It's fantastic.

It's been three years since Mia walked out of Adam's life.

And three years he's spent wondering why.

When their paths cross again in New York City, Adam and Mia are brought back together for one life-changing night.

Adam finally has the opportunity to ask Mia the questions that have been haunting him. But will a few hours in this magical city be enough to lay their past to rest, for good - or can you really have a second chance at first love?











I enjoyed this book, but did I love it? No. There was no comparison to If I Stay. I found myself skimming through some chapters mainly because they were soo boring. However, the ending I did love. I was hoping to love the whole book, not just the ending. Maybe I was expecting something different. I liked how the story was in Adam's point of view, but I thought it could have been better in Mia's POV. **Spoilers coming up**
I'm super jealous of her by the way. I wish I was super famous and could travel around the world with my also super famous boyfriend. How rad would that be? 
That was the only part of the book I liked...when they finally realized they still love each other and should be together. Too bad I had to read the entire book to figure that out. 

My rating: 3/5 

Be well, stay well, and read If I Stay. 
-Sia  

No comments:

Post a Comment